Besides having a weighted average rating/scoring scheme, simple sum scoring scheme calculates scores by simply adding scores allocated to questions/sub-categories/categories.
To toggle between weighted average and simple sum scoring engines:
- Navigate to "Firm Settings" > "Rating/Score Map" > "Rating/Score Definition"
- Select your a rating scheme at the top and scroll down to configure aggregation logic for the total score of the project
- Select 'Simple Sum' under 'Choose a scoring engine' and select your secondary scale
Note: only score bands (0-100 scoring scale) will be shown in the dropdown menu
- Click 'Save' to save your scoring engine
For the simple sum scoring to be reflected in your project(s) after saving your changes:
- Under "Diligence" > "Projects", search and select the project that uses the simple sum scoring engine
- Under the Ratings tab, click on 'Recalculate'
- You may also go to Analyze > Rating/Score to bulk recalculate all projects with this score definition
- In the heatmap, select your score definition, date range, and entity type, and hit 'Show Results'
- Once the heatmap is populated, click on 'Recalculate' to reflect the new changes and new scores in bulk across all relevant projects