There are two ways to create a new template:
- Go to “New” > “Template” tab at the top of the screen
- Go to “Diligence” > “Templates” and select the + icon in the upper right
Once you have create the new template, you can assign the template name, classification, frequency, and template type. Then hit "Create Template".
You will then enter the template Builder where you can define the categories, sub-categories, and questions.
- Begin by clicking the + icon in the upper right corner of the Categories and Subcategories section. You will then have the option to either enter multiple categories, or individual categories.
- Once you have created the categories, you can then add Sub-Categories within the category, or edit and delete the existing categories.
- After the categories and subcategories have been added, you can either reorder them, or re-assign them to a different category using the directional arrow icon, or the 9 dots to the left of each subcategory.
- You can now add questions to the existing categories and subcategories using the + icon in the upper right of the Questions field.
- You can then select whether you would like to re-use an existing questions from within the database, or you can create new questions. When creating new questions, simply add the question text within the “Add Questions” text field, and you can define the response type from the dropdown box.
- Once you have created the desired questions and associated responses types, simply hit the save button in the bottom right.
After you have added all of the desired questions to the template, you can preview the digitized questionnaire, set custom flags & scores, as well as activate the template
*Note: The template must be activated in order to generate a new DDQ request using this template.
Refer to the video below.