Once a manager submits a project to you, you can take a few steps to review it:
- Navigate to "Diligence" > "Projects" > "In-progress" tab
- Select a project row & navigate to "Questionnaire" tab
- Click on "More Actions" >" Enable Review Workflow. You can skip this step if the review workflow is enabled by your admin from firm settings.
- Click on "Start Review"
- Assign Reviewer to "All Categories & Sub-Categories" or choose the relevant Categories & Sub-categories that you would like to review
- Select Team Member / User Role that will be the reviewer and Due Date
- You can select the reviewer all the questions in the selected categories & subcategories or only mandatory questions:Once reviewer starts reviewing the assignments:A reviewer can Accept or Reject a response from the responder, on sub category or a question level, a reviewer can also leave an internal note(s) if some comments are needed about the review.
1. You can follow up with the responder on a question level:
Or you can follow up with the responder on project level: