A special option inside of DiligenceVault Review Module called Review Definitions allows a Premium user to save and reuse a series of reviewers and review steps across any project in DiligenceVault. This is great for compliance or legal teams that often have specific sections to review in every DDQ/RFP you complete. This is especially helpful for multi-person or multi-step review processes.
To save a review as a Review Definition:
- Build out your review steps.
- Click Save Definition
- Type in your internal name for this definition. Pro Tip: Pick something that is descriptive so you will know when to select it in the future, such as the team/department that will utilize this type of review.
- Click Save & Assign Reviewers
An admin can review or modify current Review Definitions:
- Navigate to Firm Preferences
- Click Review Definitions.
- Select the saved Review Definition you want to view/edit.
- Make any changes to the saved Review Definition.
You can change the name, the types of responses this definition is used for, the reviewers, the time for review, and the steps.
- Click Save Changes
To use the Review Definitions in future Reviews:
- Enable Review Mode and open the Assign Reviewers pane.
- Click Review Definitions
- Select the specific Definition you want to use. Pro Tip: You can type in the box to narrow the dropdown list.
- You can assign these reviews to specific categories and subcategories just like with from-scratch reviewers.
- Once you select a Definition, the full steps will appear below, allowing you to make any modifications.
- Click Assign Reviwers when you have made all your desired modifications.
Please see the below video for additional details.