We at DiligenceVault understand the importance of accuracy in your responses to investors and prospective investors. One tool available to help ensure accuracy is Review Mode. This allows one or multiple team members to sign off on answers before submitting your Project. As a Premium subscriber, you can create custom multi-person, multi-step reviews.
To start a review workflow in a project:
- Start the review workflow process from within the Project by clicking “More Actions” > “Enable Review Workflow”
- Click on "Start Review"
This will open up the Assign Reviewers tab, where you can either import review assignments from a previous Project (Copy Reviewers), create a New Review from scratch, or copy a previously saved Review Definition. Below, we will cover building a new review from scratch.
- Select which Categories and Subcategories you would like to review. You can select a whole category or a specific subcategory for review.
- Select which Responses you would like to review.
- All Responses will override any previous Reviewers assigned and reassign all responses in the selected categories and subcategories to this new Reviewer.
- Mandatory Responses will assign only questions your investor has marked as Mandatory for review
- Unassigned Responses will assign only responses with your selected category and subcategory that do not currently have a Reviewer assigned
- Select Reviewers from your list of users.
- Select Set Individual due dates and optional reviewer(s) to open up the reviewer customization section.
- You can then select individual Due Dates for each reviewer. You can also toggle on and off mandatory for each reviewer and set a minimum number of reviewers for each step.
- Add as many steps with customized reviewers as needed by selecting +Add Step
- Select Assign Reviewers to finalize your new review assignments.
Once a Reviewer has been assigned, they will receive an email notification and can begin their Review. If your Reviewer is in Step 2 or later, they will receive an email when the previous review step has been completed. To add Reviewers to the other categories and subcategories, select More then Assign Reviewers to open the Assign Reviewer module back up.
Here is a short video walking you through the process of assigning reviewers and enabling the review mode.