Navigate to Analyze>Advanced Reports to access the dashboard.
Top User Priorities:
- Analyze and benchmark responses with interactive and easy-to-digest visuals. Discover answers to important questions.
- Compare responses over time and reveal hidden risk areas while slicing and dicing across templates, questions, and entities.
- Customize your visuals with data filtering for specific responses, as of dates, flags, and row and column selections.
The entire dashboard is divided into 3 categories:
This toggle displays yes/no, yes/no with explanations for yes/no, multiple choice (checkbox), single choice (dropdown), and date type responses across all responses received from responders/managers for external projects. It also displays responses in internal projects.
This toggle displays numeric decimal, numeric integer, and percentage-type responses across all responses received from responders/managers for external projects as well as internal projects.
This toggle displays static and dynamic grid/table response types containing data that is numeric decimal, numeric integer, percentage, text, single choice (dropdown), and date type responses across all responses received from responders/managers for external and internal projects.
You can always narrow down your search with the help of the main filter panel (left side) which includes As of Date, Template, Category, Sub-Category, Tags, Custom Fields, Reference Entities, Responder Firms, Entity Type, Response Type.
- You can have multiple chart types such as Column, Pie, Tree or Table.
- For Categorical and Numerical dashboards, you can toggle data by aggregate values, entity, and as-of-date. However, Table Responses is limited to Aggregate and Entity.
You can also refer to a video here: