DiligenceVault offers the ability to automatically identify and remove duplicate responses in the Q&A Center. This will help maintain the hygiene of the Q&A Center Library, ensuring users are able to locate the most up-to-date and accurate responses as quickly as possible.
- Navigate to the Content > Q/A Center
- Go to the Library tab
- Select the "Find Duplicates" button
How to manage duplicates
There are two types of duplicate Q/As:
- Exact duplicates have both the same questions and responses
- Semi-duplicates have the same questions only
By default, approved and most recent responses are shown as the 'Primary Q/As'. This means that the primary Q/A is the one that will be used for the Suggested Responses and Auto-Fill options.
To manage duplicates in bulk:
- Once you find duplicates for an entity, you can quickly archive all exact duplicates in bulk by using the ‘Bulk Archive Exact Duplicates’ button located at the top right side.
- Q/As that are approved or have the most recent response will be kept.
To manage duplicates one at a time:
- Select a Q/A below by clicking the orange count of duplicates to temporarily mark it as your Primary Q/A and move to the next step to view and manage its duplicates.
- In the next step you can archive, merge tags & SMEs, mark as not duplicates, and select a different Q/A as your Primary.