If you are not an admin user:
To have an account or login created on DiligenceVault, please contact your firm admin(s) as they will be able to invite you to the platform. Only admin users will be able to invite team members to the platform.
If you do not know who is the admin of your firm, you may refer to this article on how to identify who your admin(s) is on the platform.
If you cannot see who are your admins and still need assistance to create an account, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an admin user:
If you are an admin, you may invite a team member by either (a) Quick Add button on the top right hand corner of the page or;
(b) Under the Users & Teams page, click on the "+" sign.
Step 1: Once you are logged in, click the Add Teammate or the "+" button as described previously.
Step 2: A pop-up window will appear and you will be prompted to input the new user's First Name, Last Name and Email address as well as select the necessary checkbox/option for the new user.
- Key Person - If selected, this contact will be the key personnel of the firm i.e. CEO, CTO, COO. We recommend marking all C-Suite level individuals as Key Persons.
Visible Contact - If selected, this contact would be visible to the investors once you assign them to an entity.
- To assign this contact to an entity, head over to Monitor > Firm/Product > Associated contacts > Assign Internal Contact.
- Enable Firmwide Access - If selected, this contact will be granted firmwide access depending on the Role that you eventually assign them with. By selecting this option, you will be prompted to assign a Role to them.
Role Types (Only editable if Enable Firmwide Access is selected)
- Viewer: This user can only view all the entities but cannot make any changes to them. They do not have access to firm settings.
- Owner: All entity access excluding firm settings. This user can access all entities, create/modify and delete them but they do not have access to firm settings.
- Admin: Admin is the role with the highest level of access to your firm including firm settings. This type of user can create, delete, and modify entities. We recommend that you share the management of your account with other people you trust by granting them administrator privileges.
We recommend that you check out the table on the different roles and permissionsherefor the full descriptions of the different roles and permissions granted to them.
Step 3: Once you have configured the roles and permissioning, click on the Invite User button to save.
You can also refer to a short video here: