Exporting to Excel is helpful when an investor sends you data-heavy request across multiple products.
- Navigate to "Excel sync" >"Excel download"
- Select the Investor, Questionnaire, Dates, and Projects and then Download
- When working with the downloaded Excel file, review instructions and DO NOT MODIFY the file (do not delete columns, tabs, etc.)
- In the file, you’ll see a list of entities and corresponding sheets for all the products/firms included in this download. Each product/firm sheet will have questions that can be populated.
- Once you have populated the file, please upload to "Excel Sync" > "Excel Upload"
- Upload your file by dragging and dropping the file or select 'Select File' to choose your file.
- You’ll see status update for SUCCESS or FAILURE. If the process FAILED for some questions, you can click to see the error messages. You will also receive an email to inform you of the status of your upload.
You can also refer to a short video here: