To enable review:
- Navigate to "Firm Settings" > "Firm Preferences".
- Scroll down to "Control Workflow Defaults" and check the box next to "Enable Review Workflow for projects".
- You can also choose if you want to make this review workflow mandatory for internal/external diligences.
To start a review workflow in a project:
- Start review workflow process from within the Project by clicking “More Actions” > “Enable Review Workflow”
- Click on "Start Review"
- As a reviewer, you can review a section or a question in the "Questionnaire" tab
- You can edit the response, review or send it back to the author
- As a reviewer, you also have the ability to undo review within 4 minutes
- If you have edited the response and tracked changes, you can see the changes if you click on the internal notes widget to the right of the question. You can accept/reject specific changes, or accept/reject all at once.
- In the same pop-up window, you can leave specific comments to a word or a phrase by highlighting them and inserting your comment on the right.
- If you have activated the review workflow accidentally, you can terminate/cancel the workflow by going to More Actions > Terminate Review. If you want to remove any pending reviews, you can click on 'Remove Pending Reviews'.
You can also refer to a short video here: