If you wish to perform any updates or add new information to your database in DiligenceVault, you may do so under Firm Settings. This brings about greater efficiency as you no longer have to manage your data one at a time!
To perform a bulk upload or edit:
- Click on your name on the top right corner and navigate to "Firm Settings". On the left sidebar, click on "Bulk Upload" > "Users & Entities".
- There are 2 download links, the first one allows you to download a clean file as an example.
- The second link allows you to download all your existing data on the platform currently, and you will be able to make edits or add new data in this file.
- Your download will have an Instructions tab for you to follow through on how to update existing data or add new data. The following tabs house your current data and are also the sheets where you will be updating your data.
- Once you are done with managing your data, save the file down. You may upload the file on the same page under Users & Entities. It is important that you check the boxes of the entities where you have made changes to for the update to occur.
You can also refer to a short video here: