You can use the Firm Preferences to customize various aspects of your DiligenceVault account.
To access Firm Settings: navigate to "Firm Settings" > "Preferences" > "Firm Preferences" .
If you are using the ADV module, you are able to modify your alert frequency and make material changes a default view.
Regulatory alert frequency - default value: daily
Make material changes view default - default value: disabled
- Set your auto-numbering of questions with the first setting in this section. We recommend it and the default value: enabled. The policy will apply to all questionnaire templates.
- Disable follow-ups - default value: disabled. You can disable follow-ups for responses from asset managers on a question level.
- Show system/industry questionnaires - default value: disabled.
If your firm uses industry-standard questionnaires, you are able to enable these so that they show up along with those your firm has created under the ‘Templates’ page.
- Set your default word limit ... - default value: 0
- Default values for the Heatmap Display section are: disabled
- Default values are 365 and 3 as per the screenshot above.
Outbound Email Settings
- All settings for this section default values are: disabled
- Set sender email address for all outbound notifications: Please confirm with your administrator that your firm's DMARC policy supports this feature.
- Enable copy/blind copy: We recommend that you set up a team email address
- Manage custom introductions: You can manage custom introductions, and set up a default email template.
- Disable user edits to custom introductions: You can disable any modifications to the email templates when sending requests.
Inbound Email Notifications
- Set a generic email address for all inbound notifications.
You can choose a default date range, show rating definitions for questionnaires, and enable document tags and classification tags to better group your data.
Control Workflow Defaults
- Enable review workflow for projects and ratings so that a person of seniority can be appointed to do a review.
- Track changes enable the reviewer to track changes for the responses.
- Enable internal projects so that your firm has full control over the questionnaires’ responses.
- Allow Review Templates to be used in standard DDQs. This will allow users to use the Review template in a Standard DDQ.
- Enabling approval requirements will allow a layer of control when sending out bulk requests. The threshold is the number of projects that will trigger the approval workflow, and you can assign your preferred approvers.