Sometimes you will want to export your DDQ from DiligenceVault to work or view offline. You can export to Word and Excel.
You define your preferences and can import a Word style template if you want to export with your customized colors and fonts.
To export to Word format with responses:
- Click on your name on the top-right corner.
- Select "Firm Settings".
- Select "Preferences" on the left sidebar and click on "Export Preferences" in the dropdown:
- Export only questions: Under Word Exports, uncheck the box for "Export only questions" if you want your responses to show in the exported document. Keep in mind that if this setting is un-checked, then nested questions will not show unless the initial question has been answered. Also, If you would like to have all nested questions shown, then check the box for "Export Only Questions".
- Include ratings/scores: Check the box if you would like to include ratings & scores. See how to set these up here
- Include flags: Check the box if you would like to include flags. See how to set these up here
See the video below on how to create a Word style template and for additional information on export preferences.