1) Navigate to "Diligence" > "Templates"
2) Select "More Actions" > "Set flags and scores"
3) Click on the "+" sign
4) If STANDARD, select question, condition and value and choose flags and scores.
5) Create a rule
You can also apply multiple conditions to one rule.
1) Select "Add New Condition"
2) Choose between "any" or "all" for and/or logic
3) Set up your conditions. In this example, if the total headcount is greater than or equal to 100, OR if the total headcount is less than or equal to 10, the response will be flagged and given a low score.
4) You can delete an additional condition by selecting the trash can icon to the right of the condition.
Please refer to the video below: