While creating an opinion / review template, you can create a rating/scoring scheme so that you can provide a rating or score alongside the commentary.
1. Create a new template. This process will be the same as any other template. Create the appropriate categories/sub-categories and add your questions.
2. Next, click on More Actions.
3. Click on Generate Rating/Score Map.
4. If you have already created the rating scale, you can select it from the drop down list. Otherwise, you can click on the link above to navigate to the Firm Settings section where you can create a new ratings scheme.
5. If you navigate to the Firm Settings page, you will be taken to the following page. Here, you can Add a New rating scale. You can also adjust the names/colors for each rating. You can also add additional rating scores inside the scale, if needed. Remember to click on the "Save" button once you're done.
6. Once you've selected the correct rating scale, click on Create Score/Rating Map.
7. You will be taken to a page where you can further customize the rating definition. By default, each question within a section will be given equal weighting. However, this can be customized to provide a score weighted on the areas that your firm prioritizes.
You may also refer to our Simple Sum Ratings and Scoring article on how to set up simple sum ratings and scoring.
7. The Rating Map has now been created, and you will have the ability to provide scores and ratings the next time you start an Analyst Evaluation project with this template.