Diligencevault provides you the ability to extract a report from the platform in your own format once you have completed the project.
The only prerequisite to create a presentation report is to have your report format handy in a word format. There are 2 main steps for the initial setup :
A) Presentation Design : Here you will design the format of your report and align the question and answer tags to generate the report.
- To generate a report, navigate to Reports > Presentation Design from the top navigation bar.
- Click on the "+" sign to create a new report design.
- Now give your report a name.
- Under Source Template, select the name of the template(s) that you are going to work on and would like see responses from in your report.
- Once you have selected the template(s), click on 'view tags'.
- You will find 3 types of tags here : Question Tags, Score Tags and Custom Tags.
- Copy DV tags corresponding to selected data points and place into your custom Word report. DV tags will be replaced by actual responses at the report generation time.
- Once you have copied the tags, save your word file and upload it in 'Upload Output file' and Save.
B) Presentation Report : Here you can create a report once designing is done.
- Go to Reports > Presentation Report and click on the '+' sign to create a new report.
- Select Generate Custom report.
- In the next step, select the report definition (Report Design, created in Presentation Design) and select the date range of the project created using the selected template.
Note : Please make sure the project is marked as completed by the manager to create a report.
- In the next step, select the project(s) associated with the template from which you need responses.
- In the final step, give this report a new, select the required as of date and click export of generate the report.
- Once the Report is generated you can download the report, send it to your email or delete the report.
- You can also download the report directly from the project as shown below :
Please take a look at the video for more details :