Opportunity Vault is a fantastic way to collate, manage, and monitor pitches and interest from asset managers and portfolio companies. With this central repository for marketing collaterals, your team can focus on reviewing incoming interests all in one centralized location on DiligenceVault.
The first step is to create an opportunity for asset managers so they can submit their interest. Note that only firm admins are able to create opportunities. To do so:
- Go to Firm Settings > Opportunity Vault > Configure New Opportunity and click "Let's get started".
- Fill in the fields as necessary, noting that fields with asterisks are compulsory
- Name of the Opportunity*
- Template* - these templates are created and found under Diligence > Templates
- Submission for - you can determine which hierarchy/level the submission are for, or leave this blank for the asset manager to decide
- Subscribers* - internal users who will be part of reviewing the opportunity
- Email template* - body of the confirmatory email that the asset managers will receive after submission
- Visibility* - private opportunities can only be accessed via a URL, public opportunities are available to every asset manager user on DV
- Expiry date - when this opportunity will expire and will no longer be available to asset managers
- Click "Configure Opportunity" to have the opportunity created and available for asset managers' submissions.
If you would like to manage opportunities as an admin:
- Go to Firm Settings > Opportunity Vault > Manage Opportunities.
- Under "Links", you will be able to copy the respective links to each opportunity. You may wish to put the link up on your website or newsletter to garner interest.
- Under "Submissions", you will be able to click on the respective number which will bring you to a list of submissions for each opportunity.
Another way to view all submissions is through the projects grid:
- Go to Diligence > Projects.
- Under "Type", click on the arrow and select "Group".
- Click on the "+" next to "Opportunity" to see all submissions for all opportunities.