DiligenceVault has various tools to help you keep track of the progress of your reviews. These tools allow the authors, reviewers, and any other relevant parties from different teams and levels of an organization (analysts, product specialists, SMEs, senior management, marketing, compliance, etc.) to assign, track, update, notify, and access audit history. Our audit trail also aligns with most internal compliance and legal measures, including proof that multiple people/teams have reviewed the project responses before final submission.
To see the status of all reviews on a particular project:
- Navigate to a project in Review mode
- Select the Assignments tab
- Select Review Assignments
This tab shows the progress of each Reviewer.
- Select an individual Reviewer to see details of which questions they have Approved, sent back to the author for a revision (Revision Requested), or have not reviewed yet (In Review).
- Select the blue question text to go to the question in the Questionnaire tab automatically
To see the status of an individual question:
- Navigate to a question
- You will see a quick view of the review
- Click Review Status
- This will bring up the Review Status details
You can see the review status for that question by the reviewer, the date/time of each review, the minimum reviewers, and which steps have been completed. A green checkmark indicates that the review stage is completed, while the hourglass indicates that the stage is in process.
To Reassign Reviews:
- Open the Review Status details page
- Select Update Reviewers
- This opens up the original Assign Reviewers page. Make any changes that are needed.
Please note: You cannot change steps that are already completed.
- Click Update Reviewers to save your changes.
To view and export a complete Revision and Reviewer history
- Navigate to your Project.
- Select the Revision & History tab.
- Click Show History for all changes and reviews for a question.
- Click Export to download the full history.
Here is a video with additional details.