With the export feature, you can share the project with investors who are not on DV. For investors that are already using the platform, you can share these projects directly with them.
- Before you share, kindly ensure that the project is Approved. If you approve the project, that means you can no longer edit the project, modify responses, or attach documents, so be sure it is finalized.
- Navigate to Diligence > Projects > Open the project and from the Summary tab, you can approve the project.
- Once the project is approved, you can now share it with the investor from the “Investor Access Details” tab.
- Note: once you click on “approve”, the system will redirect you to the main projects tab, and you can find the approved projects under the “All” or “Closed” tab.
- Navigate to the “All” or “Closed” tab and open the respective project and switch to “Investor access Details” Tab and click on share diligence.
- You can then select the Investors that you would like to share the DDQ with, and select Next.
- On the next page i.e. Review, you can select the email template, review the information and hit “share diligence”. (Your firm admins can add multiple email templates from the Firm Settings > Firm Preferences). You will also need to check the box to certify that this request is being sent to a prequalified investor as per our firm's regulatory and compliance standards.