In order to protect the security of the account and client data, DiligenceVault will automatically lock a user account after five (5) failed login attempts, and the user will no longer be able to login. When this happens, a notification is generated alerting both the administrators of the account, as well as the Client Success team at DiligenceVault.
In order to unlock the account, there are currently 3 methods:
- The administrator is able to unlock the account by simply clicking the “Unlock Account” link within the notification email.
2. The administrator is able to unlock accounts in DiligenceVault directly. by navigating to the Firm Settings, but clicking on their name in the upper right corner, select Users & Teams > Users, then open the Locked view, and select the unlock button at the bottom of the locked user.
- Click your name in the upper right corner
- Select "Firm Settings" > "Users & Teams" > "Users"
- Select the "Locked view"
- Hit the "Unlock" button at the bottom of the user icon
3. The Client Success team at DiligenceVault is able to unlock accounts, so you can request the account be unlocked by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.