If this is your first time adding AUM history or Track Record table, or if you would like to make any existing edits:
- Navigate to "Manage" > "Products"
- Select a product
- Add track record and/or AUM history
4. You can name your AUM/Track Record table and setup monthly or quarterly AUM/Track Record
To differentiate between AUM and Track Record table, an AUM table consists of values, while a Track Record table consists of percentages.
- If the question in the questionnaire is asking for a Track Record table, please select Track Record under Type of History when creating a table. This will ensure your table will appear under the dropdown selection menu.
- To insert a value in the Track Record table, key in the value without the percentage sign and hit 'Enter'. For example, if you would like to key in "5.38%", type in "5.38" and hit 'Enter'. The value will be saved automatically.
- To insert a value in the AUM table, key in the numeric values without commas and hit 'Enter'. For example, if you would like to key in "62,467", type in "62467" and hit 'Enter'. The value will be saved automatically.
Once you have added or made any changes required to your AUM history or track record table, you will now be well equipped to answer questionnaires that require your AUM history or track record performance:
- Navigate to "Diligence" > "Projects" and select a project
- To add a AUM history or track record table, there must first be a question set by the investor as such:
- You will be able to select the relevant table for each response type that the investor has set. I.e. If your investor requires you to upload a track record table, you will only be able to choose among track record tables that have been set up, and not AUM history tables.
- Note that if the questionnaire is sent to you on a firm level, your AUM history and track record tables have to be set up via Manage > My Firm > AUM & Track Record tab. If the questionnaire is sent to you on a product level, your tables have to be set up via Manage > Products > select the relevant product > AUM & Track Record tab. A firm level questionnaire cannot select a table that has been set up under a product, and vice versa.
- Once you have selected the relevant table in the dropdown list, it will appear as a response. Should you find any value(s) that requires change, click on 'Edit Values' on the bottom left. Otherwise, remember to click 'Save' before submitting your questionnaire:
You can also refer to a short video here: